5 Reasons to Attend a SOMM Course
- 10th September 2017
- Posted by: Nicola Pickess
- Category: SOMM Events,
Top 5 Benefits
Of these 94% have rated our courses and their learning experience as EXCELLENT!
Why should YOU enrol on one of our courses?
8k & counting…
In the past 10 ten years, over 8,000 doctors and physiotherapists have attended SOMM courses in the UK and overseas, at both Foundation and Advanced level.
- Highly respected courses that provide a complete pathway to advance clinical practice at Master’s level.
- Hands-on practical courses with time to perfect your assessment and treatment techniques
- Strong theoretical basis, sound clinical reasoning and relevant applied anatomy
- Highly qualified tutors, including doctors and physiotherapists, whom have a wealth of clinical and teaching experience
- High tutor/student ratio, ensuring a supportive and effective learning environment.
“I wouldn’t be where I am today without SOMM courses so keep up the good work!” Angela Barker-Brand, Physiotherapist, Foundation Courses
“Excellent facilitation by the Course Principal. Thoroughly enjoyed the course.” Nathan Swingewood, Physiotherapist, Foundation Courses
“Great amount of practice to support learning. Brilliant and approachable tutors.” Heather Cheshire, Physiotherapist, Foundation Courses
“This is a well structured course and tutors are very approachable.” Paul Rees, Physiotherapist, SOMM3 Advancing Clinical Practice
“Great Course – thank you. Exceeded my expectations, which were already high!” Mike Emanuel, Physiotherapist, SOMM6 Special Test in MSK
Learn more about what SOMM can do for your career www.sommcourses.org/course-categories